One of the common DNS problems everyone must have faced while using internet is DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET.


No internet issues are widely famous errors.And you are at the right place to get it solved. The reason behind error with DNS is most of the time no connection with the internet. But there may be other reasons too.



Few of the solutions to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET problems are discussed below:

Check for connectivity:

Check your internet connection by pinging it. If the reason is no internet connection you should check for the correct proxy if using a WiFi. Or talk to your ISP about it.

Pinging is an easy task. Open RUN dialog box by pressing the windows button and R button. Type ping-t and click OK. If you are using some particular proxy then type ping-t then the proxy (e.g.: ping-t and click OK. If you have an internet connection you will see a reply like this:

Reply from bytes=32 time=193ms TTL=53

And if you do not have an internet connection you will get:

Request Timed Out

Flushing the DNS

Flushing is another frequently used solution to problems related to DNS. Go to Command Prompt and type ipconfig/dns and press Enter. This may solve the issue most of the time. Check the internet by pinging as described above.

Allowing the browser by firewall

Allow the browser to access the network from the Firewall and Antivirus.  If the browser is already allowed then try to remove it from that list and add it again in the list of allowed access.

Trying out some command

If it is confirmed that you have an internet connection then finally trying out few commands in Command prompt must help. Even after flushing the DNS if the problem is not solved then open command prompt in the Run as Administrator Mode and type the following individual commands and press ENTER after each command:

netsh int ip reset C:\resetlog.txt
netsh winsock reset
ipconfig /release

By this time I am sure that you have got your solution for DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET error. But unfortunately if it’s still showing the same issue, consult an expert.